From time to time there have been questions from customers regarding SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal login. Although users know their login credentials they can't get into the Customer Portal platform. There might be a solution if you follow these instructions:
1. Open one browser window only and delete your cookies, history, and temp files.
2. After deleting appropriate files, close the browser window and reopen a new one.
3. Go to https://customerportal.solidworks.com (do not use a favorites link).
4. Click on the "Forgot password" link.
5. Fill in the appropriate forms.
6. You should receive a message that your request was successful.
7. Now you should receive an e-mail that contains a link to change your password.
8. Try to log into your customer portal account with your new password.
If this doesn't solve your Customer Portal account login issue, please contact the PLM Group Technical Support team.