Assembly feature (e.g. extruded cut) usually appears only on the assembly. However, sometimes you also need the feature to appear on the part. To do this, edit the feature and check-mark "Propagate feature to parts".
Articles in this section
- 5 things to consider before updating your SOLIDWORKS license
- Aparatūras prasības programmatūrai SOLIDWORKS
- Information about Windows 11 version support for SOLIDWORKS products
- Missing the menus in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3?
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manual
- What's New 2022
- Nothing happens when Excel Design Table is being inserted in SOLIDWORKS
- A newer version of this application is already installed
- BUJ par SOLIDWORKS kontu
- Can't log into SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal