Assembly feature (e.g. extruded cut) usually appears only on the assembly. However, sometimes you also need the feature to appear on the part. To do this, edit the feature and check-mark "Propagate feature to parts".
Articles in this section
- Downloading SOLIDWORKS installation files via PLM Group Downloads page
- Hardware requirements for SOLIDWORKS
- How to install SOLIDWORKS to new workstation
- Information about Windows 11 version support for SOLIDWORKS products
- My SOLIDWORKS workstation changes - What do I do?
- SOLIDWORKS License Manager installation 2023 and later versions
- 5 things to consider before updating your SOLIDWORKS license
- A newer version of this application is already installed
- Automate your Inspection process
- Changing SOLIDWORKS products evaluation license to original license
Please sign in to leave a comment.