Assembly feature (e.g. extruded cut) usually appears only on the assembly. However, sometimes you also need the feature to appear on the part. To do this, edit the feature and check-mark "Propagate feature to parts".
Articles in this section
- 5 things to consider before updating your SOLIDWORKS license
- Hardware requirements for SOLIDWORKS
- Missing the menus in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3?
- Online licensing
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manual
- What's New Webinar 2021
- Can't log into SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
- FAQ about SOLIDWORKS account
- Get home access to SOLIDWORKS with a short-term license
- How do I add a new license in the SolidNetWork License Manager?