Assembly feature (e.g. extruded cut) usually appears only on the assembly. However, sometimes you also need the feature to appear on the part. To do this, edit the feature and check-mark "Propagate feature to parts".
Articles in this section
- 5 things to consider before updating your SOLIDWORKS license
- Hardware requirements for SOLIDWORKS
- Missing the menus in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3?
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manual
- What's New Webinar 2021
- A newer version of this application is already installed
- Can't log into SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
- Creating enhancement requests for SOLIDWORKS products
- Downloading SOLIDWORKS installation files via PLM Group Downloads page
- Enabling TCP/IP ports 25734 and 25735 for successful SOLIDWORKS license server connection