Assembly feature (e.g. extruded cut) usually appears only on the assembly. However, sometimes you also need the feature to appear on the part. To do this, edit the feature and check-mark "Propagate feature to parts".
Tämän osion artikkelit
- 5 things to consider before updating your SOLIDWORKS license
- Missing the menus in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3?
- SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New Versiowebinaari
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manual
- Can't log into SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
- How to add appearance to a part with drag and drop feature?
- How to change Dimension Dialog Box within SOLIDWORKS?
- How to convert a solid into a surface body
- How to create parallel plane in SOLIDWORKS fast?